Wednesday, March 28, 2012

East Coast meets West

TIDES and TIMES To GO : : Friday 3/23/2012 | 0.0 low at 4:21am and 4.8 high @ 10:27am
Tuesday 3/27/2012 | 0.6 low @ 6:54 and 3.1 high @ 1:10pm | SD Big Bay Temperature : : 61.2°
Moon Phase : :  New Moon | Retrieval Speed : :    crawl       |     slow    |     medium     |   fast
..………………………………………………..............................................................................................................
It has been over six years since my parents have made the long trip from the east coast to the west. I have not pressured them much over the years to come out because not much has changed in my life worthy of a trip cross country. But since I have gotten into fishing more and bought a boat I have been talking to my dad about coming out to fish. After almost four years of fishing from my boat I felt confident enough to invite my dad out to fish.

Now you have to put into perspective that everything I know about fishing, conservation, ethics and general water knowledge stems from my dad. Just to have him out here on my boat is a huge honor. I pre-fished  the bay and kelp a week before he arrived as if it was a Bass Fishing Tournament I was about to enter. I planned the trip and days to fish around the New Moon and good tidal flow. We hit up all my secret spots and got into some great Bass Fishing. Friday was definitely the best day but Tuesday produced some of the biggest Spotted Bass I have seen in years. Super stoked my dad got to experience fishing in the Pacific for the first time off my boat.
..…..……………………………………………………………...................................................................................................








No comments:

Post a Comment