Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Habits of Highly Obsessive Waterman

RAIN DELAY : : Information Graphic Model Studies

The much needed rain here in Southern California has kept me indoors for the last three days. I started to review and analyze all my field note journals from the last three months. I began to translate the data and statistics visually into various graphic models.

For some people Obsessive Compulsive disorder can be viewed as a negative trait but I have learned to funnel that energy into positive things. Now don't get me wrong, when I leave my house in the morning for work its not a pretty scene. I lock the bottom lock then the deadbolt and walk halfway to my Jeep and turn around and go back to make sure the fridge is all the way closed, the thermostat is set exactly at 63 degrees and I check the oven knobs to make sure all the burners are off. Then I leave, lock up and repeat that three more times.

But when it comes to fishing my OCD takes over and I have a tendency to document everything. From how much fuel I use to where I catch fish, the tide, moon phase, weather, water temperature, lures and retrieve speed. 

Noticing patterns of fish behavior is important to consistently catching fish. Document your Efforts

 All Graphic Models done in Adobe Illustrator CS6  |                                                 © swyss 2014
.......................................................................................................................................











No comments:

Post a Comment